Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby Number Three.

So today we found out that we are expecting baby number three. We are both totally stoked. After getting 8 negative tests I decided to give it one more try this morning.. and sure enough it was FINALLY my day. :) I have been sucking in a little belly for the past week and finally let it all out today.. I can't wait to finally find out how far along I am.

We are hoping for a boy this time around. We have the boy name set in stone.. Bentley William Hess. We are not too positive on a girl's name yet.. We have not decided between Emma, Maycee and Elyse.
This baby we are keeping a surprise since we already have our boy and our girl... yes even though I am going to have to buy almost everything but clothing over again.. well if it's a boy I will have to buy clothing cause him and Aiden will be different season's.. I just think it will make it all that more exciting. :)
We plan to have an all natural birth, cloth diaper, extended breastfeeding, I would love to make my own babyfood. I am just so stocked. I have such high hopes to do things differently this time around.
I am praying my husband can find a good job and we can buy a house before or at least a month or two after the baby is born. When we had Aiden and Rylee.. we lived with my parents so we all shared a room.. than we moved into a two bedroom apartment. I have never had a nursery and I am completely syked hoping I can do that this time. :)



1 comment: