Sunday, September 26, 2010

daddy got a new job

I am so in love with the fact that daddy got a new job. We are totally trying to get a house so ttc baby #3 can start. My baby fever is getting PRETTY bad. The only down fall with Daddy's new job is he is NEVER home. He is working in Philly for a week which is an hour to an hour and a half away and his cousin's house [who he works with] is half an hour from here so to make it easier on him he is staying with his cousin.

Needless to say, I miss my husband.

I am currently trying to quit smoking. I have been able to quit with both of my pregnancies but once the breast feeding is done I tend to go back. I know I know.. how stupid of me. It is so super hard to quit smoking when I have two kids who are so cranky and whiny cause they miss their daddy and daddy is not here to help me. I want to just pull my hair out. Yesterday I went all day with two cigs. But I went and bought a pack for that to happen. That was naughty of me... But I really don't think I can quit with the circumstances I am under. I am hoping to find new ways of trying to reward my son when he listens to mommy. His listening behavior really has to be worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment